It is very easy to become a new Pupquatics client. Follow these steps to ensure that you have a smooth and simple process in getting your pup started!
1. Review our services and determine your needs and your pups' needs. If you have questions or would like an estimate, please contact us.
2. Be sure to review our rates and acceptable drop off/pick up hours to determine an accurate range of stay.
3. Set up a meet and greet using our scheduler if you are a new client. If you are an existing client, you may use the same form or text, call, or e-mail directly to request a reservation.
4. Wait for our confirmation reply. It isn't booked unless you hear back from us! Once confirmed, you will receive an e-mailed invoice within 2 weeks of your reserved dates. Brief up on our pages for suggested items to bring, our daily routine, and our injury disclaimer.
5. If you have found us from a third party Web site, ROVER, then we will follow their reservation and payment processes.
6. That's it! We will see you at the Meet and Greet or at time of drop off!